Durable sound attenuation mat increases the IIC and STC values to meet or exceed IBC code requirements.
GRASSWORX-SC50 3/8" SOUND CONTROL MAT can be used over a variety of subfloors including plywood, OSB, pre-cast concrete, concrete and metal pan decking.
GRASSWORX-SC50 3/8" SOUND CONTROL MAT provides an economical method of improving the IIC and STC ratings of wood frame buildings. The 0.4-in. mat requires a minimum 1-in. topping of Levelrock® or Durock Floor Underlayment. GRASSWORX-SC50 3/8" SOUND CONTROL MAT is:
- Able to improve STC and IIC results — sound tests were conducted in an NVLAP-accredited laboratory
- Made from a durable nylon polymer with a special moisture control backing
- Is installed by an authorized applicator.
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Single-Family Residential